Thursday, December 20, 2018

Message for best friend forever

Best friend forever message:

If you have a true friend and if you want to share something to your friend then you can send good messages and quotes to your friend. Friend is like a beautiful part of life. You can share anything with friend. Friend is very important in life. Share some cute messages for your best friend.  I don’t want anything from my life because I have my beautiful life that life is you my best friend.  You are like a favorite flower of my life. My life is bright with you. I don’t need any brightness in my life.


 My best friend is enough in my life. Thank for this friendship. I will keep safe you in my heart. Our friendship is very strong. It will not break. Nobody can far us. You are my beautiful and happy life. I can never forget you.

You are a light of my life. There is nothing important for me as you.  I will never lose you. Our friendship is truly. As far as I know there is no one like my friend. Our friendship will stay forever. It will never end. Friendship is the greatest gift of life.

My best friend is the one who know everything about me. Only a true friend can see any pain in your heart behind your fake smile. A true friend can understand us. I can believe you without doubt. Life is empty without true friend.

My true friend only you can listen to my heart. I love you my friend. I need you always. Life is not bed of roses but I feel with you like there are very beautiful flowers around us. Because you are my happiness who make my smile. Hold my hand forever. We will all together and live also.



No comments:

Post a Comment